Christmas is around the corner…it’s the elephant lurking in the room, about to turn us into prodigal spendthrifts. It’s that time of year again, and my goodness doesn’t it come around quickly ?
It’s once more time to calculate just how much Christmas Fare we shall be needing, and making sure that we have all the options covered, just in case there’s an unexpected visit from those relations you were rather hoping would not make the journey.
So once again we try and make it all easy for you…you can order it all in advance and simply pick it up in Christmas Week. We’ve got everything you need from Free Range Turkeys, to the Free Range Gooralie Pork Christmas Hams which have been lovingly cured at our new Smallgoods Factory, Simka Smallgoods.
In addition to the usual suspects we do have some unusual meal items, which I cannot recommend highly enough, having given them all a good road test last year, and these are:
1. Spanish Suckling Pigs, done as a confit in a tin at only $140 per tin, to feed five people minimum
2. Wild Boar and Truffle Salamis, price as yet to be decided
3. Our own Christmas Stuffing, which for me is one of the highlights of my own Christmas Table, and is made from Pork, Onion, Macademia Nuts, Cranberries and our own spice blend…..delish !! Only $17/kg
So please do look through the Christmas Products list, and if there’s something there that you would like to order, then please either:
1. Go on line at www.brookvalemeats.com.au, or
2. Ring the shop on 9905 5239, or
3. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
4. Drop it off at the shop if you want to talk to one of our butchers.
Good luck with your preparations and if there’s anything we can do to help, then do please let us know.